Here are some tips to keep your dog safe:
1. Accompany your dog when going out of the house. Put a collar or harness and keep him or her on a leash. Do not allow the dog to get out on his or her own.
2. Keep the gate closed. Please remind all members of the household or family to close the gate or door when entering or leaving the house.
3. Put a screen door on all doors, or a dog gate (similar to a baby gate) at the main door and/or the gate to secure your dog.
4. Keep your dog indoors or put in a collapsible cage or carrier when you open the gate to bring your car out. Ask someone inside to immediately close the gate before letting the dog out of the cage or carrier.
5. Make sure the garage door is closed when allowing the dog to roam in the garden or to poop or eliminate liquid (specially for big dogs).
6. Please keep a litter box inside the house for a dog to urinate and poop in (for smaller dogs).
If you have seen any of the dogs in the photos, please contact the owner immediately. DC
COMMENT DISCLAIMER: Reader comments posted on this Web site are not in any way endorsed by Manila Standard. Comments are views by manilastandard.net readers who exercise their right to free expression and they do not necessarily represent or reflect the position or viewpoint of manilastandard.net. While reserving this publication’s right to delete comments that are deemed offensive, indecent or inconsistent with Manila Standard editorial standards, Manila Standard may not be held liable for any false information posted by readers in this comments section.