spot_img
29.9 C
Philippines
Thursday, May 30, 2024

Boy Abunda chooses silence in reaction to Bea Alonzo, Dominic Roque’s statement

- Advertisement -

Talk show host Boy Abunda has chosen to keep silent and not react to the statement released by Bea Alonzo and Dominic Roque regarding the end of their engagement.

In an interview with “24 Oras”, the talk show host was asked for his reaction about the pair’s joint statement but he did not oblige.

May dahilan para mag-react sa statement pero I’m not going to do that now,” said Abunda. 

Abunda further said that he has realized that the people that were involved in the controversy were undergoing pain and that they deserved to be respected, which led him to choose silence over saying anything. 

In their joint statement, Bea and Dominic had mentioned that there were some who had confirmed their break up without their consent as well as created false stories without any basis. While they wanted more time for themselves to deal with the personal issue, they said that the speculations surrounding the whole situation has led them to make a statement for their own peace of mind as well as their families’. 

“Please understand that this is an extremely painful yet united decision, and we sincerely request for everyone to kindly spare us from more cruel and very hurtful words thrown on social media,” the pair said in the statement, further asking the public for privacy with regards to the situation.

Notably, Abunda had joined the number of people speculating about the pair’s relationship by previously confirming the end of Bea and Dominic’s engagement in his talk show, ‘Fast Talk with Boy Abunda,’ citing a reliable source. He also addressed rumors between the pair such as the prenuptial agreement and wedding location. 

Abunda’s decision to keep silent about the issue came during his contract renewal with GMA Network, which he returned to back in December 2022 before launching his aforementioned talk show in January 2023.

LATEST NEWS

Popular Articles