With a new body application on offer, the HD78 GT Motorcycle Carrier is set to serve a sector that has been experiencing consistent rise in sales since 2020. For those in the business or planning to get into it, you can capitalize on the following features that won’t let you down in overall hauling performance:
- Extra Long Wheelbase (ELWB) variant with deck length that can reach 19.5 ft and a payload capacity of 3.9 tons can accommodate up to 24 motorcycles.
- 2.9L Turbocharger Intercooler Diesel Engine delivers 160 PS of power and 40 kg-m of torque;
- Rigid, high-strength ladder frame chassis can take on heavy cargo as well as punishing road conditions;
- Cross-member reinforcement resists twisting and bending;
- Anti-Collision Door Beams and sturdy rust-proof steel cab and frame dissipate the impact on the sides and front, in the case of a crash;
- Built-in PTO channels power from the engine to make auxiliary equipment work, allowing for the operation of a hydraulic lift;
- Spacious, driver-friendly amenities, including an air-conditioned cabin;
- Besides the basic warranty (varies by body build/manufacturer), it comes with the Hyundai 3-year or 200,000-km (whichever comes first) cab and chassis warranty.
For a truck of its category, all these features spell best value and adaptability to different body applications, boosting your chances to improve your bottom-line.
Developed to meet global standards, the Hyundai HD78 GT is available in deck lengths of up to 15 feet for the medium wheel base (MWB), up to 18 ft for the long wheel base (LWB), and up to 19.5 ft for the extra-long wheel base (ELWB).
Which means it can be customized to suit other “recession-proof” industries—from refrigerated vans for pharmaceuticals and perishables to garbage dump trucks for local government units, from aluminum or wing vans for beer and alcohol distributors to dropsides for construction and home repair services.