Globe, the leader in Mobile, is kicking off February with its continuing participation in the SIM registration assistance initiative led by the government, deploying booths in 30 more areas.
From February 1 to 3, Globe will provide SIM registration assistance in far-flung towns from northern to southern provinces to reach as many customers as possible before the April 26, 2023 deadline.
“We are undertaking a multi-pronged effort to be as inclusive as we can in the SIM registration process. Globe is there for our customers whether online or offline. We will work alongside the government all the way in bringing support for SIM registration on the ground where our customers need us,” said Cleo Santos, Head of Globe’s Channel Management Group.
Residents in the following towns may proceed to these locations if they need help to register their Globe or TM SIMs.
February 1, 2023
● Gattaran, Cagayan (in front of town hall)
February 2, 2023
● Bangui, Ilocos Norte (Tourism Building)
● Allacapan, Cagayan (in front of town hall)
● Florida Blanca, Pampanga (Barangay Nabuklod covered court)
● Lemery Batangas (municipal covered court)
● Gasan, Marinduque (municipal covered court)
● Bacacay, Albay (Bacacay East Central School Covered Court)
● Madalag, Aklan (covered court)
● Oslob, Cebu (covered court)
● Tolosa, Leyte (town gymnasium)
● Sergio Osmeña, Zamboanga del Norte (town gymnasium)
● Baungon, Bukidnon (municipal covered court)
● Laak, Davao de Oro (town gymnasium)
● Antipas, Cotabato (municipal public terminal)
● Esperanza, Agusan del Norte (municipal covered court)
● Tublay, Benguet (covered basketball court/gym)
February 3, 2023
● Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte (Cultural and Sports Complex)
● Limay, Bataan (Sports Complex)
● Lian, Batangas (covered court)
● Sablayan, Occidental Mindoro (municipal grounds)
● Pilar, Sorsogon (Bonifacio Covered Court)
● Lemery, Iloilo (covered gymnasium)
● Malabuyoc, Cebu (municipal covered court)
● Tanauan, Leyte (Tanauan Civic Center)
● Josefina, Zamboanga del Sur (covered court)
● San Fernando, Bukidnon (municipal gymnasium)
● Kiblawan, Davao del Sur (Mata’s Gym)
● President Roxas, Cotabato (municipal gymnasium)
● City of Bayugan, Agusan del Sur (City Hall compound)
● Kapangan, Benguet (covered basketball court/gym)
SIM Registration booths are open to all, especially senior citizens, PWDs, those using basic/feature phones or those without internet access.
To register, the following information must be ready:
● Full name
Globe also supported the first round of government-led SIM registration assistance, deploying booths to 15 areas from January 25 to 27. It has also started rolling out its own SIM registration assistance desk across the country, partnering with Puregold from January 27 to 29 to provide help to SIM users. Globe also recently held assisted registration for festival goers at the Sinulog Festival in Cebu and the Dinagyang Festival in Iloilo.
Globe’s online SIM registration platform, https://new.globe.com.ph/simreg, is accessible 24/7 for Globe and TM users to register their SIMs. The GlobeOne app will also soon be enabled for SIM registration to give customers greater convenience while providing exclusive deals and offers.
As of January 31, Globe has logged over 11 million registered prepaid SIMs. Globe is again urging its customers to plan and schedule their registration, as failure to do so within deadline will lead to SIM deactivation.