Leading hygiene and baby care brand Biolane commemorates 50 years of expertise on newborn skin, top-of-the-line products, and established trust from pediatricians, midwives, and families from around the world.
Paying respect to babies’ delicate skin, Biolane has developed products guided by three fundamentals—expertise, naturalness, and softness. These result in formulas comprising natural and minimalist ingredients to minimize the risk of allergens, and dosages that balance safety and effectiveness. They all come together in gentle, fresh fragrances loved by moms and babies alike.
Biolane showcases its full product range across categories that target specific skin and hygiene needs.
- Pure H2O is a no-rinse, cleansing water that gently cleanses and moisturizes the baby’s face, body, and diaper area on a regular basis. Moms can also use it to remove their makeup.
- Skin Freshening Fragrance is a non-toxic scent with light floral notes that perfumes and refreshes the baby throughout the day.
- Pure Water Wipes is a new product made from 99.9% purified water and 100% plant-based fibers which wipe through the baby’s body, face, and diaper area.
Bath and Grooming
- Body and Hair Cleanser has a minimalist and specific formula that cleanses the baby’s fragile skin and fine hair in a single step. It is enriched with a super-fatting agent called glyceryl oleate to help prevent discomfort and tightness.
- Gentle Shampoo cleanses and detangles the baby’s fine hair with the help of a hair conditioning ingredient called sodium cocoyl alaninate.
- Styling Hair Gel Effect is a non-toxic styling gel made from 98% natural origin ingredients—barley water and sugar. Its non-greasy and non-sticky texture provides long-lasting hold without weighing the hair down or leaving residue.
- Nourishing and Moisturizing Cream has been proven effective in relieving the baby’s skin tightness. Enriched with shea butter and inulin, a plant-based probiotic, the formula provides lasting hydration and strengthens the baby’s epidermis. It acts on the three parameters of skin discomfort—tingling, tightness, and heating—to regenerate, soothe, and protect normal to dry skin.
- Organic Arnica Gel quickly soothes and relieves bumps and bruises. A customer favorite, the product is made with organic arnica extract, aloe vera, and calendula to help reduce pain, immediately soothe the skin, and repair it in the long term.
- Sweet Almond Oil is a multi-purpose oil that helps prevent skin redness, eliminate cradle caps, and even moisturize the baby’s bath water. Its vitamin E, tocopherol antioxidant, and essential fatty acids help soften, nourish, and protect the skin from dryness.
- Diaper Change Cream effectively treats redness and irritation in the diaper area. Made with zinc oxide, sweet almond oil, and panthenol, its dense texture can be easily spread and penetrated onto the skin to help repair a diaper rash.
- Liquid Talc converts to a talc texture upon skin contact, softening the baby’s bum. It also gently absorbs the excess moisture from the skin and protects the baby’s skin balance.
Biolane also offers fragrance-free products which address atopic dermatitis, a common skin issue among babies:
- Lipid-Enriched Body and Hair Cleansing Gel gently cleanses dry to atopic-prone skin. Its formula includes super-fatting, nourishing, and softening agents glycerin and glyceryl oleate—allowing a soft foaming base, light texture, and mild surfactants.
- Moisturizing Cream moisturizes dry to atopic-prone skin and soothes irritation. It also intensely hydrates with organic shea butter, cetearyl olivate, and sorbitan olivate.
Expert BIO Organic Range
This new product range makes use of InubiomⓇ, a plant-based prebiotic that strengthens the immune and microbial barrier. Each product is made from 99% natural origin ingredients and comes in organic-certified and eco-designed packaging.
- Expert BIO Organic Body and Hair Cleansing Gel gently cleanses and protects the baby’s fragile skin. On top of inubiom, it carries cleansing agents lauryl glucoside and coco-glucoside, as well as moisturizing agents organic aloe vera and glycerin.
- Expert BIO Organic Moisturizing Cream is made with organic aloe vera, organic shea butter, glycerin, and sucrose stearate to nourish and protect the baby’s skin from the face to the body.
- Expert BIO Organic Diaper Rash Cream combines zinc oxide, organic sweet almond oil, and glycerin to repair and protect the baby’s skin.
- Expert BIO Organic Cicabébé is a new 3-in-1 soothing repair balm that fights specific issues such as localized dryness, peri-oral irritations, and cradle caps. It is formulated with InubiomⓇ, a plant-based probiotic which strengthens the immune and microbial barrier.
Products for Moms
- Nursing Balm with Lanolin prepares and soothes the mother’s sensitive and irritated nipples before and while breastfeeding their babies. Lanolin is an ingredient recommended by midwives due to its moisturizing, protective, and repairing properties.
- Stretch Mark Cream binds nourishing argan oil and regenerative sinalol to improve the mother’s skin elasticity, skin tone, firmness, and hydration before and after giving birth.
For more information on France’s number one baby skincare brand, like Biolane Philippines on Facebook and follow @biolaneph on Instagram.