A foreigner from Hong Kong has reportedly been hurt in a gas leak explosion that occured this morning in Quezon City.
The incident reportedly happened in a restaurant of a six-storey mall.
The commercial establishment is located along Banawe Street and Del Monte Avenue.
Firefighters from the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) have arrived at the site.
The explosion is said to have come from a Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG).
Firetrucks and police mobile units are now in the area.
The Quezon City Police District (QCPD) has set up a cordon around the building.
The blast has not affected the flow of motorists in the streets so far.