The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) on Thursday advised motorists to take alternate routes while Epifanio de los Santos Avenue (EDSA), C-5 Road, and the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) undergo repairs during this weekend.
In an advisory, the MMDA said the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) would conduct road reblocking and repairs on the following roads from 11 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday.
• EDSA northbound in Quezon City, along Santolan MRT-3 Station (EDSA Carousel lane) after the P. Tuazon flyover to Aurora Tunnel third lane from the center island, after Aurora Blvd. to New York street (3rd lane from the center island, intermittent section), after Kamuning/ Kamias Road to the JAC Liner Bus Station (beside the center island)
• C-5 Road southbound (2nd lane) in Makati City
• Fairview Ave. southbound near Mindanao Ave. Ext. (1st lane from the center island)
• Cloverleaf Chainage going to NLEX northbound in Quezon City
• Cloverleaf going to NLEX southbound
• Cloverleaf (CHN 000 – CHN 234) going to NLEX southbound
• C-5 Katipunan Ave. corner CP Garcia Ave.
• EDSA southbound in Quezon City, U-turn slot service road in front of GMA bldg., service road third block of Kamuning Road intersection, along service road (2nd block in front of the police station)
• EDSA southbound (Balingasa Creek to Oliveros footbridge) Quezon City.