Advertisement

All-day aloe freshness

Enriched with organic aloe vera, Nivea’s new range of deodorant promise to keep underarms fresh, smooth, and dry for 24 hours. 

Nivea Naturally Good Bio Aloe Vera deodorant 
The Nivea Naturally Good Bio Aloe Vera deodorant is made with 95 percent ingredients from natural origin, while the remaining 5 percent “preserves the formula and is necessary to keep the deodorant safe and stable.” It comes in roll-on and spray variants. 

The aloe deo’s scent is a combination of bergamot, lemon, watermelon, and cucumber notes.

It’s available at Watsons branches and on Shopee and Lazada.

Topics: aloe vera , Nivea , Nivea Naturally Good Bio Aloe Vera deodorant
COMMENT DISCLAIMER: Reader comments posted on this Web site are not in any way endorsed by Manila Standard. Comments are views by manilastandard.net readers who exercise their right to free expression and they do not necessarily represent or reflect the position or viewpoint of manilastandard.net. While reserving this publication’s right to delete comments that are deemed offensive, indecent or inconsistent with Manila Standard editorial standards, Manila Standard may not be held liable for any false information posted by readers in this comments section.
AdvertisementGMA-Working Pillars of the House
Advertisement