Notice is hereby given that the annual stockholders meeting of PHILIPPINE SEVEN CORPORATION (the “Corporation”), will be conducted virtually and livestreamed through the link which can be accessed at the Corporation’s website at
https://www.7-eleven.com.ph/2020-asm/ on Thursday, 16 July 2020 at 2:00 P.M. for the purpose of taking up the following:
- Certification of Notice of Meeting & Quorum and Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes of the Annual Stockholders Meeting held on 18 July 2019
For purposes of the meeting, only stockholders of record as of June 10, 2020 are entitled to vote in the said meeting.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting will be streamed live, and stockholders may attend and participate via remote communication by registering on or before 5:00 PM on July 10, 2020 using the registration form found in the https://www.7-eleven.com.ph/2020-asm/. Stockholders may send in questions or remarks to [email protected].
To cast your votes as a stockholder, you may vote through remote communication or in absentia, or through a proxy. Voting by remote communication or in absentia shall be done by completing the online voting form or submitting a scanned copy of the downloadable voting form found in https://www.7-eleven.com.ph/2020-asm/. The requirements and procedure for registration and voting are set forth in Annex “D” of the Information Statement and shall be published in the Corporation’s website at www.7-eleven.com.ph.
Pursuant to SEC Notice dated April 20, 2020, a copy of the Notice and Agenda of Annual Meeting of Stockholders and Information Statement SEC Form 20-IS), Proxy Form, Management Report/Annual Report (SEC Form 17-A) for the year ended December 31, 2019 and Sustainability Report, and 1st Quarterly Report (SEC Form 17-Q) with Management’s Discussion and Analysis and unaudited consolidated financial statements for the three (3) months ended March 31, 2020 (“SEC Form 17-Q”) will be posted on the Company’s website at www.7-eleven.com.ph. on or before June 24, 2020. The Information Statement (SEC Form 20-IS), Annual Report (SEC Form 17-A) and 1st Quarterly Report (SEC Form 17-Q) are available at PSE Edge portal at https://edge.pse.com.ph/.
The Corporation will provide, without charge, a printed copy of SEC Form 17-A and SEC Form 17-Q, upon the written request of a stockholder addressed to the Corporate Secretary.
We are not soliciting your proxy. However, you may attend by submitting a duly-accomplished proxy form which must be submitted to the Office of the Corporate Secretary at 7th Floor, The Columbia Tower, Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong City on or before July 07, 2020. Soft copies of the proxies can be emailed in advance to [email protected]. The proxies shall be validated on July 09, 2020, at 10:00 AM at 15th Floor, South Tower, BDO Corporate Center, 7899 Makati Avenue, Makati City.
- Chairman’s Message
- President’s Report
- Approval of 2019 Audited Financial Statements contained in the Corporation’s 2019 Annual Report and in the Information Statement accompanying this Notice and Agenda
- Ratification of Actions Taken by the Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Board Committees and Management since the last annual stockholders meeting
- Election of the Board of Directors for 2020
- Appointment of External Auditor
- Approval of the Amendment of Fourth Article of the Amended Articles of Incorporation on Corporate term to perpetual pursuant to the Revised Corporation Code (RCC)
- Approval of the Amendment of Sections 4, 5, 7, 15, 17, 25 and 33 of the Amended Bylaws to adopt the provisions of the RCC on sending of notice of meetings, quorum, holding of meetings and voting by remote communication, emergency board, updating the corporate officers and per diem.
- Other Matters
EVELYN S. ENRIQUEZ